We are delighted that Tim Stubbs has invited us back to his lovely garden at Street Cottage Bethersden, for our annual fete on August Bank Holiday, Monday 27th 2018, 11.30 am to 4.00 pm.
Bethersden hosts one of the longest continually running garden fetes in the UK. The popular event attracts people from as far away as North Kent and Hastings and raises important reserves for the St Margaret’s church fabric fund.
Raffle tickets are also now availble. Prizes so far include:
- Trip to France (Eurotunnel and Hotel)
- Bull Green Farm Shop Meat Hamper
- Mixed Case of Wine (12) from The Farmhouse Creative
- Meal for 2 at the George, Bethersden
- Family ticket to the Canterbury Tales
Voucher to spend at Vibez, Bethersden
- Gels or Manicure from Harrington’s Beauty, Bethersden
- Dog grooming voucher from Spot On, Kingsnorth
- Family ticket for Leeds Castle
- Cider from Biddenden Vineyard……and more!
Raffle tickets can be purchased from: The George Pub, The Village Post Office, Vibez, Bull Hill Farm Shop and Harringtons Beauty.
For more information about the Fete, click on the poster below or visit the webpage: https://www.bethersdenfete.com/